Get a Fast Free Quote Here
The ZX210LC-5 Hitachi diggers are forces to be reckoned with. This model is easy to transport and is designed for sewer and water contractors, basement diggers and for work in urban areas. An Isuzu engine delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance; grouped service points simplify maintenance; a spacious cab keeps operators comfortable and more.
- An Isuzu engine (equivalent to EPA Tier 2/EU Stage II) delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance.
- Fuel pressure, timing and volume are precisely regulated by electronic control for efficient combustion with Isuzu’s common-rail fuel injection system.
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves fuel.
- When the digging gets tough, just press the power-boost button on the right-hand control to muscle through. It’s standard on both machines.
- Changing hydraulic flow is done by the push of a button, right from the seat.
- Generous flow, arm force and swing torque help speed cycles and keep you productive and on schedule.
- Multi-language LCD monitor and rotary dial provide access to a wealth of info and functions. Just turn and tap to select work modes, check diagnostic codes, monitor maintenance intervals, set cab temperature, make simple attachment hydraulic-flow adjustments, plus more.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort. Pushbuttons in the right lever allow fingertip control of auxiliary hydraulic flow for operating attachments.
21 Ton Digger Hire
Power Measured @
Number of Shoes per Side
Max Travel Speed
Max Digging Depth
Max Reach Along Ground
Max Cutting Height
Max Loading Height
Max Vertical Wall Digging Depth
Width to Outside of Tracks
Height to Top of Cab
Tail Swing Radius
Length of Track on Ground